Monday, October 03, 2005

Style in the Greek World


Black and White Dots
Originally uploaded by spatola84.


I know there are a few people in our class that are in the Greek System here at UD. The other day I was in Unique Impressions, which is a store located on North College Ave. that dedicates its product line to Greek paraphernalia. They also do embroidery and screen printing for anyone! So this post is a little lesson about the fashion of Greek life. I am not saying at all that girls/guys in the Greek system are more fashionable! Believe it or not our t-shirts we wear with our Greek Letters on them are always keeping up with style trends and colors of the season!


Do and Don'ts for Greek Letters:

  • Do Polka Dot Fabric: Looks great and simple on any colored shirt.

  • Do Sparkle Fabrics: Unique has tons of fabric with sparkles added-in to add some character and style to plain letters.

  • Don't use Floral and Plaid fabrics: I can't believe Unique even has this stuff!

  • Don't use Disney fabric: Enough said, we are in college!

  • Do pick Bright Colored Shirts: Bright colors make Greek Life stand out!




By the way, I am a proud member of Alpha Sigma Alpha at UD! Here is some interesting stuff about my sorority from Wikipedia! I actaully added a lot of fun stuff to the definition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home