Friday, September 09, 2005

Why fashion?

You might ask why I would ever pick fashion for my blog. I wouldn't say that I am the biggest fashion oriented person in the world, my one roommate definetly tops me, with her wall of purses!
My love of fashion does have some background. Last year I was looking for a job and of course went straight to the Christiana Mall, swearing off having to get another horrible waitressing job. I ended up landing a job at Express! And from that moment on I was hooked on fashion. My goal as a sales associate was to sell the new trendy clothes that the Express Design Studio created each season to every single customer in the store. After working 20 hours a week, I was beginning to sell myself the styles and couldn't stay away since! By working at Express I knew the fashion details before anyone else on campus and had new styles even before they were placed on the sales floor. The bad part of this addiction is the prices! My Express credit card really shows the damage! This leads me to one of my goals for this blog is to try and offer you guys some good style tips with some cheaper prices! In the end I had to create a themed-blog for my Information Technology Marketing class...Info Tech Marketing Blog where my teacher incorporated our class assignments into a blog about the class. Pretty cool, I think!

Make sure you check out ->Express Fall Fashion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home